The objectives of the Central Coast Home Vintners’ Association are to promote better understanding of the science of wine making, wine preparation, wine evaluation and wine appreciation by:
- Encouraging members to develop their knowledge and skills in growing grapes (viticulture) and making wine (enology).
- Consulting and cooperating with professional vintners and growers.
- Cooperating with other wine clubs to promote better evaluation of wine.
- Bringing about closer cooperation between members, encouraging making better wine, and providing a medium to exchange ideas and experience relative to making and evaluating wine.
- Encouraging the development and implementation of programs to educate the public at large in the art of making wine.